Visiting a church for the first time can be a challenging experience. Where do I go? What time do services start? What's here for my children? What should I expect? We want to put you at ease so that your visit to Westside is a refreshing and beneficial experience for you and your whole family. Experience inspiring music, helpful teaching and preaching, friendly people, and a place where you will feel welcome and "at home." If we failed to answer your questions please call us at (541) 689-6325 or email us.
WHAT TIMES ARE SERVICES?
- We have service on Sunday and Wednesday. Please visit our service times page for our main service times. We have many more Bible classes and special programs for all ages and walks of life. Visit our Bible Class page for all the times and locations. Check regularly as this may change. If you would like to register your child for Kids 4 Truth you may do so on our Kids 4 Truth form.
WHAT ARE SERVICES LIKE?
- Our morning service – at 9:30 am – combines traditional hymns and newer songs with clear, practical preaching and teaching from the Bible.
- We gather together again each Sunday evening at 5:30 pm to worship and enjoy fellowship around God's Word. Services generally last 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- In our services, Pastor Kaminski preaches and teaches directly from the Bible, using
the King James translation as his primary text.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- There is not a dress code at Westside Baptist Church for members or guests. Our
ministry leaders and many of our church family dress in more traditional “Sunday”
dress; however, our main goal is that you would feel welcome and comfortable on your
WHAT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS WHILE AT CHURCH?
- When you come to Westside we have greeters who meet you at the door. You will receive
a welcome packet which includes a map of the building and basic information about
the church. Please feel free to ask the greeters questions they will be glad to help.
We also have a Welcome Center that will be happy to help in any way possible.
HOW CAN I MEET OTHERS?